Version: 2.8 Last Updated: 28 September 2017 14h00 UCT +2
Please find below the important points you need to know before embarking on a fantastic online gaming journey with us. We’ve taken care not to leave anything out because despite the fine print, we really like things to be big, bold and clear.
The Casino Terms and Conditions are liable to change, and when they do, we’ll endeavour to let you know.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- The following Terms and Conditions are legally binding to anyone who opens an account and makes use of the Casino Dukes (the ‘Casino’), gaming platform or any services affiliated with it.
- By accessing the Casino you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should you be deemed to be in contravention of any of the terms or conditions, the Casino will reserve the right to take appropriate action as deemed necessary by Management and/or our legal advisers.
- It remains your responsibility to check on the Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure that you agree with them, and your continued use of the casino will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make.
- The Casino is not a financial institution and thus players shall not expect interest on their deposits nor on the balances held in their accounts.
- It is the player’s responsibility to know if online gaming in their country is legal. No casino account should be opened if online gaming is illegal or not permitted.
- All players must register their accounts personally; no one else may register an account for or on behalf of a player/person.
- Players must enter valid details when registering an account. All identification, address, contact email and personal telephone number must be accurate and up to date. It is important to note that all players must ensure that their account details are always up to date, the onus is on the player to ensure this is maintained.
- It is strictly prohibited for players to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players.
- It is strictly prohibited for players to transfer funds amongst player accounts.
- The purpose of the collection of player information is to ensure accurate verification and facilitation of deposits, withdrawals, bets by the registered individual.
- A player registration may be refused or an account closed at the sole discretion of Casino Dukes Management, however contractual obligations made will be honored.
- The casino reserves the right to Refund or Cancel an account should it be determined that a player has contravened the terms and conditions. All deposits made by a player will be refunded back to the deposit method used and the account cancelled.
LICENSING AND REGULATORY AUTHORITY
- Casino Dukes is Managed by Continental Gaming (Malta) LTD, a company registered in Malta with registration no C42302, and address DSLR Suite 470, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, Birkirkara BKR2940, Malta.
- With effect from 1st November 2014, Continental Gaming (Malta) LTD is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission with reference number 000–039347–R–319422–004, (view license status here). British Players are subject to the regulations of the UK Gambling Commission and the laws of the UK apply.
- In case of any discrepancies, the terms of the End User License Agreement under which we operate shall always take precedence to any terms or condition below.
CASINO AND WEBSITE CONTENT
- The name "Casino Dukes", all of its associated artwork and service marks are registered trademarks. All software and website content found on the Casino website are protected by copyright and remains the property of this online casino and its licensees at all times. The Casino software and services are made available to you for personal use only. However, any use of these is at your sole discretion and risk.
- British Players (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) are accepted at the Casino and are subject to the regulations of the UK Gambling Commission.
- Our Services are not intended for individuals who are under the legal age of gambling in their jurisdiction. We do not knowingly record or retain any personal information from such individuals. In the event that we inadvertently gather personal information in relation to a minor, we will take reasonable measures to promptly close any relevant accounts and remove any records where possible, other than such information as will allow us to identify and prevent future access from such individuals.
- Under age gambling is a criminal offence. The Casino will carry out age verification checks on all accounts and will require clients to provide necessary further documentation in regard to these verification checks. All players must be at least 18 years of age in order to register or the applicable age in their respective country, provided that the requirement is that a player must at least be 18 years of age.
- The employees and immediate family members of the Casino and any companies associated with it are also not permitted to take part in any promotion offered by the Casino. Failure to adhere to the above will result in the locking of an account and the forfeiting of any winnings.
ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
- All depositing players will be contacted telephonically by our support staff to verify the account details of the registered player. This forms part of the Casino Dukes’s Know Your Client security checks. All deposits on a player's account will be verified and is done to ensure the security and safety of all players at the casino.
- You will not be allowed to have multiple accounts. You must not attempt to bypass any of the restrictions which prevent the creation and/or use of multiple accounts. The Casino enforces this rule in order to prevent bonus abuse and other fraudulent activities at the casino, thus all multiple accounts will be closed and any related transactions cancelled if identified as belonging to one person.
- It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe and private at all times to maximise the security of your casino account. Do not share your details with anyone. Should you suspect that your account is being used without permission, contact the Casino and we will assist you further.
- Casino Dukes is required by our UKGC licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. These player funds are not insured nor are they protected in the case of insolvency. This meets the UK Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. Further details can be found at http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
- If a player account has not recorded any activity for an extended period of time, the casino will remit the balance remaining in the player account to the player, should the casino be unable to satisfactorily contact the player the funds will be held until such a time as the player contacts the casino to request the funds.
BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Bonus Terms and Conditions apply to all offers at the Casino. In the event that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and a promotions specific terms and conditions, the promotion specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only new & first time depositing players are eligible for Casino Duke’s New Player First Deposit Bonus.
- Players making use of “Playing for Practice” Mode are not able to claim the New Player First Deposit Bonus whilst in this mode.
- A 100% match bonus will be awarded for a minimum deposit of £20 (or more) made on your first purchase. The maximum bonus is £250.
- If you deposit £20, you get an additional £20 so that you end up playing with £40.
- If you deposit £50, you get an additional £50 so that you end up playing with £100.
- If you deposit £300, you get an additional £250 (because the “up to” amount for this match bonus offer is £250), so you’ll end up playing with £550.
Examples of bonus amounts and the 40 times wagering amounts that are required:
Claiming a £20 bonus requires 40 times wagering and equates to £800* (£20 x 40 wagering = £800) in bets.
Claiming a £50 bonus requires 40 times wagering and equates to £2000* (£50 x 40 wagering = £2000) in bets.
Claiming a £100 bonus requires 40 times wagering and equates to £4000* (£100 x 40 wagering = £4000) in bets.
*All bet amounts examples are based on bets, wagered on games that contribute 100% to the wagering requirement. For information on all Wagering for Bonuses – Playthrough Requirements on all game types, refer to Point 5 below.Withdrawal limitations are based on entry level tier: Peasant Tier, and is £1,000 per week.
Wagering for Bonuses – Playthrough Requirements*
The percentage contribution that counts towards meeting your wagering requirement is as follows for each game category:
- Slots 100%
- Keno 100%
- Roulette 50%
- Three Card Poker 50%
- Baccarat 25%
- Video Poker 10%
- Blackjack 5%
Version: 2.8 Last Updated: 28 September 2017 17h00 UCT +2
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following Bonus Terms and Conditions apply to all offers at the Casino. In the event that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and a promotions specific terms and conditions, the promotion’s specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Casino bonuses and promotions are communicated by email, direct mail, or to an individual casino account. These offers are not transferable and will only be valid to the person addressed, unless otherwise specified.
- A New Player Bonus can only be claimed once at the Casino and the detailed terms and conditions that apply to any First Deposit or First Purchase offer is described in detail in the section headed FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Free money bonuses, free spins, and tournament bonus wins may not be claimed in succession without a minimum deposit of £20 being made at the Casino. Should a player succeed in claiming two or more free money offers in a row without making at least one deposit between offers, all winnings related will be made null and void.
- All free money offers are valid for one claim per person, PC/IP address, credit card/debit card number, family, home or e–mail address, or environment where computers are shared (public computer area).
- Match bonus codes must be claimed within 7 days of a deposit being made. The bonus code will expire when this time has lapsed and if so, our Customer Support Desk will only be able to offer you a free bonus of the same value. This will carry the normal free bonus withdrawal restrictions.
- All bonuses at the casino carry a 40X wagering requirement. This applies to the following:
- Deposit match bonuses
- Bonuses won from medal rewards, cashbacks / insurance rewards, tournaments and competition leaderboards
- Free Bonuses (including bonuses claimed with loyalty points and those issued by the Customer Support Desk)
- Free Spins (including free spins claimed with loyalty points and those issued by the Customer Support Desk)
- Any free spins or free bonus that forms part of a deposit match bonus offer (For example: Purchase £20 and receive a 100% Match Bonus plus 20 Free Spins / £10 bonus)
- Deposit match bonuses have no maximum withdrawal restrictions. Once wagering has been fulfilled on the bonus, a player may withdraw all monies earned, provided the deposit match bonus claimed did not contravene any of the Bonus Terms and Conditions.
- The Maximum bet when a deposit bonus is actively being turned over is £8 per round and 50p per line. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting any winnings.
- Please note that Players may not claim match bonuses on consecutive deposits without making a straight deposit in between, where no match bonus was claimed on the straight deposit.
- When referring to "consecutive bonuses", it is understood to mean "following each other continuously" and "in succession", regardless of the time period in between. Failure to adhere to this condition/stipulation, may result in forfeiting any winnings.
- The following bonuses will carry a withdrawal limit of £100, no more no less, unless specifically advertised by the casino, for a specific casino promotion, or whereby an exception has been made by the Casino management and our Customer Support Desk:
- Bonuses won from medal rewards, cashbacks / insurance rewards, tournaments, and competition leaderboards
- Free Bonuses (including bonuses claimed with loyalty points from Loyalty Rewards and those issued by the Customer Support staff)
- Free Spins (including free spins claimed with loyalty points from Loyalty Rewards and those issued by the Customer Support staff)
- Player’s that have never deposited at the casino may only make a withdrawal on any bonus, free spins or loyalty points, once a real money deposit has been made by the player. The deposit made, will not be combined with the withdrawal amount, but rather placed in the player’s account once the withdrawal has been paid out. The player will then have access to the deposit amount as a cash balance subject to all normal casino terms and conditions.
- Wagering for Bonuses – Playthrough Requirements*
- The percentage contribution that counts towards meeting your wagering requirement is as follows for each game category:
- Slots 100%
- Keno 100%
- Roulette 50%
- Three Card Poker 50%
- Baccarat 25%
- Video Poker 10%
- Blackjack 5%
- If a player has an active bonus and wins more than twice the value of the bonus amount, they must stay playing in a game of similar or equal contribution (as outlined in the point above) until wagering has been completed. Moving from low contributing games like Blackjack, to high contributing games like slots, after a large win, for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements, will result in the bonus and any winnings being removed.
- Where an option to choose between two or more free money or deposit bonus offers, is presented (i.e. Claim this OR that offer), you will be required to choose only ONE of the alternatives. In the event that you are able to claim more than one of these alternatives despite the conditions stated, any winnings acquired will be made null and void and your deposit will be refunded.
- For the purpose of all bonus–promotions, dates and times shall be calculated according to British Standard Time (BST).
- The Casino reserves the right:
- to deny a player any bonus where a player has been identified as a bonus abuser at the Casino. In such cases, the original deposit will be refunded, however, the player will not benefit from the bonus or promotion he / she is judged to have abused.
- to restrict bonus claims or promotion entry for reasons including but not limited to bonus or promotion abuse.
- disqualify a player from a promotion or bonus and void any winnings, if a player is found to have deviated from the promotional rules.
- Each promotional Term and Condition is severable from each of the other Terms and Conditions.
- If any Term or Condition is found invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain in force.
- Games Medal Promotions:
- Medals can be won during play on any game, at any time, however The Casino will only award bonus prizes for medal wins if and when there is an active medal promotion that has been advertised.
- No prizes will be awarded for medal wins during "free money" play.
- If participating in a medal promotion, you will need to contact our Customer Support Desk to claim your prize.
- You can only receive one prize per day for the duration of the medal promotion, and this will be based on the highest medal won on that day. This also applies if there is more than one medal promotion running: only the highest medal out of all the ones you have won will be credited for the day.
- The minimum withdrawal amount allowed at the Casino on deposits is £20.
- All valid withdrawals will only be remitted to the same account/by the same method from which the deposits originated.
- To facilitate the large amounts of withdrawal requests received daily, all withdrawals will be processed after a 24 hour waiting period. Actual payments to player accounts are made daily from Monday to Friday, but only once the mandatory 24 waiting period has lapsed.
- You have the option to reverse your withdrawal request; however, a reversal will not be treated as a deposit and thus will not qualify for any deposit match bonuses. Anytime a withdrawal is reversed, regardless of the amount, the withdrawal pending period (24 hour pending period) resets to zero.
- You will be sent an email requesting some documents with regards to confirming your withdrawal request. These documents will be required on your first withdrawal as well as cumulative withdrawals of £/€2,300. These will include documents confirming a player’s Identity, address details, date of birth, the casino Authorized Deposit Report and PCI compliant copies of credit cards used to deposit . These must be sent to us at the earliest convenience. Should this not be done within 14 days of receiving this request, a new withdrawal request will have to be made, as the funds will be placed back into your account. Documents required include:
- a valid copy of your driver’s license, ID or Passport or any other form of identification.
- a valid (less than 90 days old) utility bill which carries your name and current home address.
- Examples of these: Mobile phone, water, telephone, gas or electricity bill.
- a copy of the credit or debit cards you have used at The Casino. Please note the 3 digit CVV number on the back and the middle 8 digits on the front of the card must be blocked out, this will also apply to the middle 8 digits embossed on the back of the card.
- A completed Authorised Deposit Report Form, which will sent to you. This will need to be completed and returned to the casino. Each page should be initialled and all fields filled. Once the above has been received, withdrawals will then be reviewed and processed by the cashiers.
- Over and above the process explained, those withdrawing for the first time will also need to participate in a quick telephonic verification.
- Withdrawal fees and length of time to receive payment:
- Skrill - £0.00 Fees - Instant receipt once payment is processed
- Neteller - £0.00 Fees - Instant receipt once payment is processed
- EcoCard - £0.00 Fees - Instant receipt once payment is processed
- Wire transfer - £20.00 Fees - 5 to 7 Business days to receive payment
- Payment to card - £15.00 Fees - 7 to 10 days to receive payment
- The maximum withdrawal amount per week will depend on which stage of the Loyalty Programme (Loyalty Tier) you are on (see "Maximum Withdrawals" for more details). If the amount requested for one withdrawal is above your Loyalty Programme level limit, only the maximum amount allowed will be processed and the rest will be returned to your account. You will then need to initiate a new withdrawal. Please note that The Casino and its cashiers will not be held responsible for any delays in receiving your returned monies or possible new wagering requirements if the monies returned becomes affected with an active bonus.
- Withdrawals can only be requested on deposits that have been turned over at least once. Example: Player deposits £100 and wants to initiate a withdrawal, this will only be allowed if the player has at least wagered £100 (the value of the original deposit made).
- The Casino reserves the right to audit any and all withdrawals and further reserves the right to reclaim bonuses or winnings for failed audits – the original deposit will be credited to the player’s account in these cases.
- Before all withdrawals are processed, all wagering and betting will be reviewed for any irregular patterns. To ensure fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming. Examples of irregular betting include but are not limited to, placing single OR multiple bets on a single game equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the deposit made on the account.
- You may not make use of any betting software or robots to play on the casino, Casino Dukes take measures to prohibit the use of robots or devices that distorts the casino normal game play. Casino Dukes strictly prohibits player collusion and will close any account found to be involved in player collusion.
- Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings. Should this occur, your deposit will be refunded back to you, and you will be reported to the necessary authorities.
- The following bonuses will carry a maximum withdrawal of £100, unless specifically advertised otherwise by the casino, advertised by a specific promotion or whereby an exception has been made by casino management and staff:
- bonuses from medal rewards, cashbacks/insurance rewards, tournaments and competition leaderboards.
- free bonuses (including bonuses claimed with loyalty points from Loyalty Programme Rewards and those issued by the Customer Support staff).
- free spins (including free spins claimed with loyalty points from Loyalty Programme Rewards and those issued by the Customer Support staff).
- free spins or Bonus money that forms part of a deposit match offer (For example: Purchase £20 and receive a 100% Match Bonus plus 20 Free Spins / £10 Bonus). Please ensure to withdraw the entire amount won. Our cashiers will process £100 and forfeit the remaining balance.
- Our cashiers will process £100 and forfeit the remaining balance.
- If the £100 withdrawal has been made and you continue to wager the balance of the winnings accrued from a free bonus or loyalty points as stated above, any and all winnings, loyalty points, and loyalty gifts resulting from these wagers will be considered null and void.
- Only 1 withdrawal is permitted for winnings accrued while playing with a free money offer (i.e. no deposit offer). No withdrawal request will be completed if a player has won using their second free money offer, but has not made a deposit between their two free money offers.
- Maximum weekly withdrawal limits per tier/Loyalty Programme level will be paid in this manner every week until the entire amount has been paid in full:
- Peasant tier players: maximum payout of £1,000 per week
- Squire tier players: maximum payout of £1,000 per week
- Knight tier players: maximum payout of £1,750 per week
- Baron tier players: maximum payout of £2,500 per week
- Lord tier players: maximum payout of £3,500 per week
PLAYER CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEE
- Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any username or password you use to register and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing information online.
- The Casino promotions, bonus offers, and information will be communicated with you through the email address you have registered with us upon signing up for your account as well as direct mailer promotions that will be sent to your registered physical address.
- The Casino undertakes to report any suspicious activity that could be in contravention of the law. This is including but not limited to: suspicion that criminal activity is facilitated through our casino, the use of money suspected to have been gained illegally, or the suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds.
- If any fraudulent activity is suspected, the Casino will reserve the right to: refuse access to our casino, or deactivate or close the account, withhold money held in a suspect account, and report the matter to the authorities as and when found necessary.
- Any form of cheating, suspicious or pattern behaviour will result in winnings being forfeited and your relevant deposits being refunded back to you.
- The player shall forfeit any winnings made as a result of computer or software error.
- In such an event the Casino shall be liable for your initial deposit only. Any bet lost due to a system error will be refunded back to the client account.
- Cheating of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all balances in your account. Such forfeiture does not prevent the Casino from instigating legal action, should it be deemed appropriate.
- Players are strictly prohibited from utilising the Casino and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use the website or software for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. All deposits and withdrawal transactions are reviewed and monitored to prevent money laundering.
- If the Casino has a suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, your access to the Casino will be immediately terminated and your account locked. If your account is locked or cancelled in such circumstances, the Casino is under no obligation to refund any funds that may be in your account.
- In addition, the Casino shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you agree to cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
CASINO DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Complaints, claims or disputes regarding any activity at the Casino should be submitted to our Customer Support Desk as soon as possible.
Customer Service Details
Phone: 808 238 9827
Fax: 800 652 5104
To assist us in investigating your query and providing timeous feedback, your communication must please contain the following information:
- your username/account number
- your registered First Name and Surname
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim
- specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable)
- any documents pertaining to the complaint/query
- Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. The Casino undertakes to make every effort to address your query and work towards a satisfactory outcome.
- We have engaged the services of the independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) as an alternative dispute resolution entity. Unresolved disputes can be raised with the Alternative Dispute Resolution body Betting Adjudication Service.
Independent Betting Adjudication Service
PO Box 62639
Telephone: 020 7347 5883
Fax: 020 7347 5882
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to you under relevant laws for any winnings that you receive from us.
- Continental Gaming (Malta) LTD is a company registered in Malta with registration no C42302, and address DSLR Suite 470, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, Birkirkara BKR2940, Malta.
- With effect from 1st November, Continental Gaming (Malta) LTD is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission with reference number 000–039347–R–319422–004, (view license status here). British Players (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) are subject to the regulations of the UK Gambling Commission and the laws of the UK apply.
- The Casino strives to create and maintain a responsible gaming environment. We acknowledge our duty to assist and help prevent excessive and compulsive gambling. Please view our Responsible Gaming policy here.
- The Casino offers a Player Protection facility. This can be found under the Player Account Section and may be utilised to, set notifications on the casino session reminder, set financial limits on bets and losses, set limits on session times, right of self exclusion, as well as a timeout period facility. Further information maybe found on our Responsible gaming page.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
- The period of the Agreement is in principle unlimited, however Casino Dukes reserves the right to terminate the Agreement between any Player and Casino Dukes at any time by giving immediate notice to the Player telephonically and/or via email. After termination has been implemented, the Player will not be able to carry out new transactions as the account will be locked permanently.
- If you would like to terminate your account with Casino Dukes, you need to contact the Customer support desk: Phone: 808 238 9827 or to send your request by Fax: 800 652 5104 or Email: email@example.com
- This refund policy is an attachment to our normal Terms and Conditions so please read and ensure understanding of both documents before playing.
- If any credit card purchases are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons either by our credit card processors or by our Casino managers, the Casino will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the credit card, and notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your subscription to Casino Dukes, we will on request issue a refund for the balance currently held in your account. Before a refund is processed all bonus chips in your balance will be deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.
- Should a player wish to recover their funds that are in an account that is dormant, closed, blocked or excluded from the casino, they are advised to contact our Customer Support Desk. On doing so, their request will be processed and arrangements will be made between the player and the casino to ensure that these funds are returned to the player.
- The Casino will not be liable for any damages in the event of the following:
- delays, losses, errors or omissions caused by a telecommunications or any other data transmission system fail.
- any loss as a result of an act of God, such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or other natural causes.
- fires, explosions, theft, malicious damage, strikes, or any event/major occurrence that is out of our control, including outbreaks or acts of terrorism.
- third party misuse or disturbance of any information shared by us on the Internet.
- acts of government or authority (for example the revocation of a license).
- The Casino central computer system (or any part thereof) failing.
- for any damage caused by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- Please note that any malfunction voids all plays, and pays.
- The Casino will not force you to honour any obligation other than what is provided for in these Terms and Conditions. Similarly, you cannot force the Casino to honour any obligation outside the parameters of our rules and regulations.
- The Casino reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager if the account is found to have contravened the terms and conditions or is fraudulent.
- Liability for materials obtained from the Casino containing any error is limited to replacement.
- If any of our material is tampered with or altered in any way by a party outside of the Casino, the information held within will automatically become void.
- It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that materials sent to the Casino for a prize claim is complete, accurate and legible. The Casino does not undertake to return any such material to the player.
- In the case of British players depositing with any method other than a credit card, the Casino will need to verify additional information by way of credit reference checks. Further age verification checks may be required. In the event that this is not complied with within 72 hours of the deposit being made, the player’s account will be closed and only successfully reinstated once the above condition has been met.
- Should there be a difference between the results on the Casino’s gaming server and your own results on your computer, the results on the casino server shall be considered correct and final.
- All Genii games have been internally confirmed to abide by the RTS standards and are tested by iTech Labs (one of the UKGC accredited testing facilities) to confirm compliance by UKGC RTS.
- Should a refund request arise, management will review each request individually and make a decision.
- Continental Gaming Malta Limited ensures that any advertising/campaigns displayed to players are in line with the relevant advertising codes of practice.
- The Casino reserves the right to terminate an event or a casino game without prior notice. This will only occur should it be deemed that a game and/or event is found to have contravened or has not met the required rules and standards as set out by the UK Gambling Commission.
Deposit Methods Available
- All players may make a deposit at the casino using any of the payment methods below:
Credit and debit cards:
DEPOSIT LIMITS AVAILABLE
- The casino does have hourly, daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits. These limits do vary and are dependent on the status of a player account. To receive the maximum deposit limits, an account will need to be verified with PCI compliant documentation and enhanced due diligence checks will be conducted with the client telephonically and with supporting documentation. The maximum limits will only be applied at the sole discretion of the casino management. The maximum deposit limits available are:
- Hour £/€10,000
- Daily: £/€50,000
- Weekly: £/€100,000
- Monthly: £/€200,000